You’ll want to lick the spoon and bowl after making these garlic mashed potatoes! Super easy and tasty. And perfect for holidays or any day of the week.
And if you’re looking for a vegan gravy to pair with it, I’ve included my favourite recipe. Scroll to the bottom to check it out.
4 white potatoes, scrubbed and peeled
1 ½ Tbsp non-diary butter or margarine
¼ cup non-sweetened non-dairy beverage of choice (I used soy)
1 clove garlic, minced
1. Wash, scrub and peel your potatoes.
2. Cut into quarters and add to pot of cold salted water.
3. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook until soft and pierceable with a fork.
4. Drain water, and mash to your desired texture.
5. Add butter, milk, garlic to mash and mix until well incorporated.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy!
If you want a delicious, thick, and flavourful gravy to go with your potatoes, Whole Foods’ Vegan Mushroom Gravy is perfect! I’m not a mushroom fan, but I can’t get enough of this gravy.
If you make this dish, be sure to take a picture and share it on your social media and tag me! I’d love to see your creations.
Follow me on IG @harvesttablenutrition for more plant-based recipes, cooking tips, tricks & info!
And if you’re in search of more seasonal, plant-based, fall recipes, I’ve got just the thing for you. Download my Fall Recipe Book which includes a 7-day meal plan with easy & tasty plant-based recipes.
It’s totally free and you can grab your copy right here