This recipe will convert any Brussel sprout haters into lovers. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and I guarantee your dinner guests will be asking for the recipe (so be sure to save this!).
4 cups brussel sprouts
¼ cup slivered almonds
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp miso
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp fresh orange juice
1. Set oven to 400F.
2. Wash thoroughly and quarter brussel sprouts. Remove any brown or yellow outer leaves and cut off knub at the end. Add to large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper
3. Add to parchment lined baking sheet and bake until roasted, 15-25 minutes (depending on your oven). They should be brown, and outer leaves getting crispy. Toss around through the roasting process to ensure they’re all evenly roasted.
4. When they’re almost done, remove from oven and toss with about half the miso dressing. You can either add the sprouts to a bowl and coat or paint the dressing on the sprouts. Return the coated spouts back to the baking sheet. Add slivered almonds and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes. You don’t want the almonds to burn.
5. Once done, remove from oven, drizzle remaining miso dressing on, mix to coat evenly.
6. Transfer to serving dish and serve!
If you make this dish, be sure to take a picture and share it on your social media and tag me! I’d love to see your creations.
Follow me on IG @harvesttablenutrition for more plant-based recipes, cooking tips, tricks & info!
And if you’re in search of more seasonal, plant-based, fall recipes, I’ve got just the thing for you. Download my Fall Recipe Book which includes a 7-day meal plan with easy & tasty plant-based recipes.
It’s totally free and you can grab your copy right here