Welcome to the Table!
I take a hands-on approach to nutrition by empowering you with the knowledge & confidence to make healthier food choices, prepare great tasting meals & eat more plants!
Whether you want to learn more about nutrition or how to cook healthy, plant-based meals from scratch, I provide more than just a service but a lifestyle change!
1:1 Nutrition & Cooking
Adopt & thrive on a plant-based diet through nutrition coaching & private cooking classes (in-person or virtual)
This is for you if:
- You want to eat less meat, but don’t know how or where to start
- You struggle to make healthy, plant-based meals for your family due to lack of cooking confidence or knowledge
- You’re new to plant-based eating, or have been vegan for years, and want to ensure you’re doing it in the most healthful way
Group Cooking Classes
Regardless of cooking skills, I ensure everyone has a blast, learns something new, and of course, gets to enjoy a delicious meal at the end!
Group classes are perfect for:
- Bachelorette parties
- Friend weekends
- Family gatherings
- Corporate wellness events
In-person & virtual cooking classes available
Cooking & baking workshops in a private cooking studio in Thornbury, ON
Workshops are perfect for:
- Adults looking to learn new culinary skills & recipes, regardless of their current skill level
- Kids who enjoy spending time in the kitchen & want to have fun making kid-approved recipes
- Teens who want to learn basic food skills before heading to college, university or living alone for the first time
- Private/corporate wellness events
Attendees will leave with:
- A recipe booklet of everything made during the workshop
- Food prepared during the workshop
- Fresh dough (in some classes) to bake at home