Welcome to the Table!
I take a hands-on approach to nutrition by empowering you with the knowledge & confidence to make healthier food choices, prepare great tasting meals & eat more plants!
Whether you want to learn more about nutrition or how to cook healthy, plant-based meals from scratch, I provide more than just a service but a lifestyle change!
1:1 Nutrition & Cooking
Adopt & thrive on a plant-based diet through nutrition coaching & private cooking classes (in-person or virtual)
This is for you if:
- You want to eat less meat, but don’t know how or where to start
- You struggle to make healthy, plant-based meals for your family due to lack of cooking confidence or knowledge
- You’re new to plant-based eating, or have been vegan for years, and want to ensure you’re doing it in the most healthful way
Group Cooking Classes
Regardless of cooking skills, I ensure everyone has a blast, learns something new, and of course, gets to enjoy a delicious meal at the end!
Group classes are perfect for:
- Bachelorette parties
- Friend weekends
- Family gatherings
- Corporate wellness events
In-person & virtual cooking classes available
Plant-based Cooking Made Easy: A step-by-step guide to become a more confident plant-based home cook
This is for you if:
- you find the idea of adding more plant-based food into your diet confusing & overwhelming
- a health care provider told you to start eating less meat, but you have no idea where to start
- you’re intrigued about eating more plants for wellness, sustainability and health
- Life-time access to all course content
- 7+ self-paced modules with topics on plant-based nutrition, basic culinary skills & meal planning
- Step-by-step videos showing culinary techniques
Frequently Asked Questions
What locations do you serve?
I’m based in Thornbury, Ontario but I service South Georgian Bay (including Owen Sound, Meaford, Collingwood, Creemore, Wasaga Beach) for in-person classes and services. Please contact me for further details if you’re location is not listed.
My nutrition coaching services and virtual cooking classes are available to anyone in Ontario
How are your virtual nutrition sessions conducted?
Virtual services are available through a secure video conference platform (Practice Better). Once your first appointment is booked, you will be prompted to set up an account, and you will be able to log into your session via the platform at your scheduled appointment time. Currently virtual nutrition coaching services are only available to residents living in Ontario.
Where are your in-person cooking classes conducted?
For the in-home classes, I come to you! This allows you to cook and feel more comfortable working in your own kitchen and using your own equipment. After the class, you’ll get to immediately enjoy your delicious homemade meal, without the added stress of traveling anywhere.
I also offer virtual cooking classes to anyone in Ontario.
Is a Registered Dietitian (RD) covered by OHIP?
Private practice Dietitians (such as myself) are not covered by OHIP. However, some insurance providers may cover dietitian services through their extended health benefits. I do not do direct billing. A detailed receipt will be provided which can be submitted for reimbursement.
Why is it called Harvest Table Nutrition?
Harvest: comes from gardening, keeping it local and relying on yourself for growing the food you eat
Table: food is so much more than what we eat! To me, it’s about how people come together and experience the food. How friends and family surrounding a table and sharing a meal can make lasting memories.
Do I have to be plant-based to work with you?
Nope! While I am a plant-based nutritionist, you don’t have to be plant-based. I am open to anyone that wants to learn how to eat better, regardless of your diet! My coaching is all-inclusive!
Note: cooking classes are plant-based.