These strawberry cheesecake oats are perfect for strawberry season, but you can enjoy all year round! They are packed with protein (about 20g per serving), and perfect for meal prepping.
Overnight oats are great for meal prepping. Spend some time in the evening making them, and it saves you loads of time in the morning. Starting your day with a protein packed meal, starts your day on the right track. I find most people don’t get enough protein in the morning, and tend to consume majority of their protein at dinner. Our bodies use protein more efficiently if it’s provided throughout the day, and in more equal quantities.
If you want to learn more about protein- how much protein you need, and good sources of plant-based proteins – check out my post here.
Strawberry Cheesecake Oats
- 1 blender
- ¼ cup Cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup Cottage cheese
- ½ cup Milk of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Steel cut oats
- 1 cup Strawberries divided, fresh, cut in quarters
- 1 Graham cracker
- Add the cream cheese, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla and syrup to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add the oats and 1/2 cup of strawberries, mix to combine and transfer to a container or mason jar.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with remaining 1/2 cup of strawberries, and crushed graham cracker (or more if you want). Enjoy!
If you try these strawberry cheesecake oats, take a picture and share them with me over on IG @harvesttablenutrition. I love to see all your creations.
If you’re looking for salad and salad dressing recipes I have just the thing. My Summer Salads Recipe Book includes 21 super simple salad recipes that are perfect for summer. They all take 30 minutes or less to make, and are perfect for meal prepping during the week or bringing to a backyard BBQ. It’s completely free and you can grab your copy right here.