Food brings people together!
Group Cooking Classes
Interested in a fun and unique group experience? Try a cooking class!
Group Cooking Classes are perfect for…
- Bachelorette parties
- Friend weekends
- Family gatherings
- Date night for couples
- Corporate wellness events
- Team building
- Classes are 2-3 hours long (depending on menu & number of people)
- I bring all the ingredients, recipes & additional kitchen tools
- A stress-free meal where you don’t have to worry about planning, shopping or prepping for a meal – I take care of all of that
- Your group gets to choose what we make – decide between 3 seasonally curated menu options
- In-person classes – $75 per person
- Virtual classes – $50 per person
Note: prices may vary based on location, number of attendees and length of class
If you want more information about my group cooking classes and if they’re right for you and your group, book a quick call! I’m happy to chat!
How it works
Book a call
We’ll have a quick chat so I can learn more about your group (ie allergies, number of people, reason for the class – special event?). I’ll explain more about how the class works, what’s included, and we book a date for the class!
Pick your menu
I will send you an email with 3 menu options for your group to choose from. Menus are curated based on the season, and include local ingredients when possible. Choose between 3 mains & 3 desserts.
Time to cook
The day of the class I will arrive about 30 minutes early to set up. I’ll walk your group through the menu, and provide nutrition information & cooking tips throughout the class. At the end, your group gets to enjoy a delicious homemade meal.
Meet your chef
Hi! I’m Bailey
Owner of Harvest Table Nutrition
I’m a Plant-based Culinary Dietitian who loves teaching people how to cook healthy and delicious plant-based meals